Planning Pipe has developed highly sophisticated automated and manual data collection processes to continually capture and report on over half a million Planning applications through the UK Planning process.
What you can do FREE
- Keep track of your market and the work being planned and coming up
- Benchmark your existing sales and marketing knowledge
- Evaluate the likely prospects for work in a new market
- Change your project selection and your alerting service as many times as you want.
- You can search the database for free and set up email alerts for projects that meet you criteria.
To obtain greater details, we have a 3 month subscription for £21.95 a month available.
Their data processing systems filter, categorise and publish the details of any UK Planning activity that involves construction work. All Planning applications involving new construction projects are available on planningpipe.co.uk usually within 24 hours of their original Planning authority publication.
Paid subscription will provide you with all available information at the Planning application stage which will typically comprise:
- the project’s sector or category
- full project description
- estimated project value
- project location (subscribers receive exact project location)
- applicant and planning agent contact details including telephone contact details on all project details over £100k (subscribers only)
- available Plans and Documents such as original Planning Application forms as well as Site, Floor Plans and Elevations and other correspondence (subscribers only)
- Planning application number, application type and Council contact details (subscribers only)